Want to Meet the Best Manufacturers in Florida?
Are you starting a fashion line, but completely clueless when it comes to production and manufacturing? Are you currently seeking well-vetted, Florida manufacturers and vendors to produce your line? The Miami Fashion Manufacturing Tour is for YOU! For the very first time, we are bringing our NYC Fashion Manufacturing Tours to Miami! Led by fashion industry expert, Christine Daal, this 8-hour tour guides you through each step of the production process from an insider perspective! Come learn from some of the best clothing manufacturers in Miami!
When: Friday, September 20th
Time: 8:45am – 5:30pm (1 hr Lunch included)
Where: Exact meeting spot TBA
Who: Only 9 Spots Available!
Buy your ticket NOW: http://fashionangelwarrior.eventbrite.com
Who Will Benefit Most from this Tour?
- Emerging designers who are eager to learn the complexities of the production process, how to cut costs, and communicate quality control standards
- Designers who’d like to produce domestically and build relationships with the best Florida manufacturers
- Designers who’d like to learn from an industry professional and avoid wasting time and/or money making rookie mistakes
Build Relationships With:
- Wholesale Fabric Suppliers– Did you know it’s best to source fabrics BEFORE you start sketching? Fabric weight, weave, and content are variables that will affect the outcome of your design. Learn how to source the right fabrics for your design ideas, with the best price and lowest minimums.
- Wholesale Trim Suppliers– Trim supplier stops vary on each tour but they are always exciting! Whether it be zippers, buttons, labels, embroidery, or appliques; you’ll learn how to source with financial efficiency!
- Patternmakers– Finding the right patternmaker can make or break your design. Some patternmakers are more technically-driven while others excel at unconventional, abstract designs. Also, different patternmakers focus in different sectors of the market. For example, some patternmakers thrive in sportswear while others thrive in evening wear and bridal. During this visit, you’ll learn how to determine whether a patternmaker is right for your brand.
- Manufacturers- From sizing to cutting and construction, the manufacturing process is very complex. During these visits, you’ll learn how to work with the best manufacturers in Texas and what questions you should ask during an interview.
*Note that we have personally vetted these vendors for quality and professionalism!
Walk Away With Essential Development Tools:
- Tech pack & Cutting Ticket Templates
- Cheat sheets on Selecting Prints, Working with Patternmakers and More!
- Production-Ready Checklist
- Fabric Sourcing Guide
- Standard Missy Specs and Grading Rules
- A list of over 90 of our preferred vendors and suppliers
Also be sure to join our Fearless Fashionpreneur group on Facebook for more fashion biz tips!
Like this post?
Sign up to get more like it