Connect with the Best Wholesale Fabric Suppliers: International and Domestic!
Are you a designer located in the Miami area? Do you want to source fabrics both domestically and internationally? If so, then you need to attend Apparel Textile Show Miami at the end of this month! This show features hundreds of the best wholesale fabric suppliers from North America, South America, and Asia.
The next show takes place on May 28-30 at Mana Wynwood Convention Center in Miami and we are excited that Fashion Angel Warrior will be exhibiting and speaking this year!
Learn to Navigate the Complexities of Fabric Sourcing
New designers are often overwhelmed while choosing fabrics for their line. Fabric weight, fiber content, hand-feel, shipping, and minimums are just a few factors that can affect the quality and efficiency of your production process. This can get even more complicated when you’re sourcing internationally. For this reason, it’s imperative that new designers be educated and prepped with the right questions to ask potential suppliers.
Whether you can make the event or not, we encourage you to book a 1-on-1 strategy session with us. Our founder, Christine Daal, has had years of experience working with domestic and overseas suppliers. She has relationships with several fabric suppliers at the show and she’ll be able to point you in the right direction based on your needs.
If you’d like to book an appointment, please contact us here. In these strategy sessions, you’ll receive invaluable insight from a fashion professional with over 15 years of experience. We will connect you with some of the best wholesale fabric suppliers and provide you with access to all of our production tools and resources!
Rundown of The Event
Meet the Best Wholesale Fabric Suppliers from Around the Globe
The Apparel Textile Sourcing Show aims to connect the American and Asian fashion industries through its broad representation of suppliers.
- Exhibitors include the best wholesale fabric suppliers from: China, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, USA, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador & more.
- Fabric market categories include: Men’s, Women’s, Children’s, Leisure, Formal, Cotton, Denim, Activewear, Linen, Blends, Hardware, Leather, Intimate, Knits, Performance, Synthetics, Yarns, and Home
See a full list of the participating companies here.
This year’s insightful sessions are centered around global supply chain, ethical manufacturing, and overall business efficiency.
- China Moving West: From Beijing to South Florida
- The Role Social Compliance Plays in Globally Competitive Markets- A Global Sourcing Imperative
- Winning at Omni-Channel and the Importance of an Aligned Supply Chain
- How Responsible Sourcing Applies To You
- Apparel Manufacturing- Research, Trends, and Solutions to Deliver on Consumer Expectations
- How To Build an Efficient & Agile Apparel Business Through Sourcing and Crowdfunding With Strategies To Drive Your Business Online <— This is our session!
- Miami Fashion Bloggers Panel
- Design Meets Sustainability
- Business Daredevil- Would You Dare?
- ATS Miami Fashion Show! (Featuring Professional, Student, and Manufactured Designs)
There will also be a Fashion Seminar where educators, fashion designers, and industry professionals will discuss the future of fashion in South Florida.
The Show Will Also Feature:
- “Made in USA Pavillion”- A showcase of US manufacturers who source abroad and US designers who manufacture abroad
- Summer 2018 Apparel and Textiles Trends Display
We recognize how overwhelming it can be to attend fabric trade shows. So, we created our Free Fabric Sourcing Guide to help you navigate the show most effectively. You can download it here.
Register here for the show. We hope to see you there!
For more FREE fashion biz tips, join our Fearless Fashionpreneur Facebook Page and subscribe below!
Like this post?
Sign up to get more like it
2 thoughts on “Meet the Best Wholesale Fabric Suppliers From Around the World | Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami”
Hi, my Name is Erika ([email protected]) feel free to reach me with any questions. I would also be the point of contact for requests to receive VIP BADGE and Special Access, PLEASE note the change of Date for this event MAY 28-30th 2019, Same location, to co-date with Miami Fashion Week.
Yes we’ll be there again this year! Thanks Ericka